Powered By Blogger

XEAA. PRACTICE UNIT 3

Vocabulary
Jobs and people
-General occupations
-What do you do?
-Occupations
-Technical workers
-What does a ...do?
-Jobs with pictures
-Describing people

At Work
-Office vocabulary information
-Office vocabulary 1
-Office vocabulary 2

Grammar
Present simple
-Theory
-Answers
-Choose the right option
-Agrreing and disagreeing 1
-Agreeing and disagreeing 2

Listening

Choosing a candidate
-What was your first part-time job?
-Job options (teamwork, uniforms, flex hours, salary/by the hour)
-Cool jobs (more that one answer is possible)

Song (Me neither, by Brad Paisley)


LYRICS

Darling, Ive been standing here just watching you all night.
And I think I've even caught you watching me a couple times.
If I dont ask I'll never know.
This may sound dumb, but here we go.
Do you believe in love at first sight?

Me neither.
I'm glad that we agree.
Believe me.
That's a big relief.
Well, this place is awful crowded,
And this music is so loud.
Would you like to go and grab a bite to eat?
Me neither.

It's nice to finally meet a girl who doesn't move too fast.
I was only checking, that's the reason that I asked.
Relationships need time to grow.
You and I should take this slow.
And darling tell me, would you like to dance?

Me neither.
I was just being polite.
Thank goodness!
My feet are much too tired.
I'm sure youre tired too.
I can see an empty booth.
Would you like to maybe sit and talk a while?
Me neither.

We'd never get along.
I'm thinking there's no chemistry at all.
This has been a waste of time.
And I'm runnign outta lines.
Don't you think it's time for me to end this song?
Me neither
.

0 comentarios: